Saturday, June 16, 2012

In the mail...

A brand new roommate just came in the mail. Meet Abigail! Isn't she gorgeous?!


As you probably guessed, she's one of Olga's owls from wassupbrothers and she arrived this week.


I can't even tell you how excited I was when the bell rang. I couldn't wait to meet this little owl! She even came in a printed paper bag and along with a few paper stars.


I was fortunate enough to win this amazing owl on Olga's blog. Don't worry if you missed that one though, there is still time to win one here on Blue Eyed Night Owl. Just click here and you might soon become the proud owner of little Alexander!

9 comments:

  1. It's so adorable!! I love the different fabrics that make up Abigail :)

    xo Amber P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. Jealous, very jealous...
    fingers crossed for one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! I'm hoping that luck is with me for the giveaway! I thought I might want to see 50/50 but wasn't sure whether I would enjoy it - I will make an effort to get hold of it now! Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh I can't stop 'awww'ing it's just so adorable!!! :D

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute new friend :) I love the packaging too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vintage and handmade love. awh!

    Natasha
    http://picablocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...